Blue Raven Farm
Cash/Check, Eggs, Home Delivery, Main Season, Naturally Grown, Payment Plan Available, SNAP Accepted, Southeast Portland, Sustainable Practices, Vegetables
Blue Raven Farm is a woman owned, educational farm in beautiful Corbett, OR. We are committed to growing as sustainably as possible, by focusing on soil health and ecology restoration. We grow over 50 different crops and one hundred varieties to ensure your CSA share is diverse week after week.
We are passionate about growing incredible food for the community. We love the connection we have with our members and are dedicated to growing only best for them.
- We are 100% dedicated to caring for this land. We do not use mechanical tillage equipment that destroys the soil structure and biology, which is essential for healthy soil and plants.
- Women owned and operated.
- Carbon sequestration: With minimal soil disturbance and maximum photosynthesis on our farm, we are helping to store CO2 in our soils.
- No chemical fertilizers or pesticides are ever used. -We have implemented long term planting plans for the benefit of pollinators and beneficial insect and wildlife species… over 1,000 native plants and trees planted to date!
- Bring the Community element back into the CSA model. I invite each of you to have a connection to the place where your food is being grown!
- We are dedicated to providing our members with fairly priced produce, ensuring the quality of produce is always exceptional in flavor. Locally procured seed, non-GMO seed stock, and farming practices that are well beyond the organic certification requirements and standards.
Blue Raven Farm 2020 CSA details:
- 24 weeks of local, ecologically grown produce for only $27 per week.
- 50 different crops, with over 100 varieties grown!
- June 4-November 12, 2020
- $650 SE Portland Thursday afternoon pick up
- $770 Thursday home delivery (Mt. Tabor neighborhood)
- $815 Thursday home delivery (SE/NE/Happy Valley)
Send Message to listing owner
Blue Raven Farm