Sun Love Farm
Sun Love’s produce is grown with deep care and respect for the earth. No chemical fertilizers or pesticides are used, we grow open-pollinated varietals whenever possible, annual cover crops are planted to keep the soil thriving, flowers are planted throughout the fields to encourage beneficial insects, and of course, love is given to every plant.
With the Spring Deliver to your Door CSA, From April 29-June 10, each Wednesday you will have a box of produce delivered to your doorstep. If you live in Oregon City, Milwaukie, Gladstone, Happy Valley, Clackamas, or West Linn, delivery to your doorstep is available. You also have the option to pick up on the farm in Oregon City for a reduced cost. The produce will be a seasonal selection, that will primarily include arugula, lettuce, salad mix, salad turnips, radishes, kale, and other greens, the first couple weeks, and then will bulk up to include broccoli, peas, carrots, beets, cilantro, and more.
- Deliver to Your Door- $210 for 7 weeks of produce ($30/wk)
- Pick up at the Farm- $175 for 7 wks of produce ($25/wk)
With the Main Season Deliver to your Door CSA, From June 17-October 28, each Wednesday you will have a bountiful box of produce delivered to your doorstep. If you live in Oregon City, Milwaukie, Gladstone, Happy Valley, Clackamas, or West Linn, delivery to your doorstep is available. You also have the option to pick up on the farm in Oregon City for a reduced cost. The produce will be a diverse seasonal selection that is appropriate for 2 veggie loving adults that cook most nights, or a veggie loving family of 4 that cooks some nights.
- Full Share– $800 for 20 weeks of produce delivered to your doorstep ($40/wk)
- Every other week share– $400 for 10 weeks of produce delivered to your doorstep ($20/wk)
- Full Share with Wednesday afternoon farm pick up– $700 for 20 weeks ($35/wk)
- Every other week share with Wednesday afternoon farm pick up– $350 for 10 weeks($35/wk)
Market Share is a different kind of CSA program. Members make a financial commitment to Sun Love Farm, but instead of getting boxes each week with the farmer’s pick of produce, members come to the Oregon City Farmer’s market (year round) or the Milwaukie Farmer’s Market (May-October) to pick out their own produce.
We grow a wide variety of food, but especially enjoy growing sugar snap peas, fresh carrots, heirloom tomatoes, and unique products like husk cherries.
This is ideal for people who want to eat seasonally and local, but prefer to choose the food that they want each week. Also, there is no worry if you need to be out of town for a week- your account never expires.
- $100 commitment gives you $105 of produce.
- $200 commitment gives you $215 of produce.
- $300 commitment gives you $330 of produce.
- $400 commitment gives you $440 of produce.
- $500 commitment gives you $560 of produce.
Send Message to listing owner
Sun Love Farm