Diggin’ Roots Farm
- Connecting with our family, friends, and neighbors
- Tending the earth for sustained fertility and biodiversity
- Appreciating nature’s pace and natural tendencies
- Supporting life on our farm- in our home and in our fields
What’s in a share? You choose! Customized boxes will allow you to select preferences at sign-up and then customize each week based on our harvest. The chart below outlines approximate seasonal vegetables availability. We strive to offer one Allium in every share (garlic, onion, leeks, shallot, scallion), one annual herb (cilantro, dill, parsley, or basil), one root vegetable, one bunched green (kale or chard), and lettuce. The share is rounded out with additional vegetables from the list below. Weather, pests, and other worldly forces inevitably influence production. Want to order ‘extra’ items from the farm? With just a few clicks you’ll be able to do that and say yourself a trip to the store or farmers market! In addition to produce, members receive a weekly email update with seasonal recipe ideas and other farm related news.
Season Length Diggin Roots Farm offers a customizable 22-week CSA, from mid-June through mid-November as well as a Market Share. You identify which pick-up location and share works best for you.
- Full Share Full shares typically contain 8-12 varieties based on your preferences, equivalent to 1-2 grocery bags of produce. For reference, our goal with a full share is to provide a four-person family enough produce for a week, though this rate of use will ultimately depend on the culinary culture of each household. These are valued at $34/week. Weekly payment plans are available.
- Partial Share A little more than half of the produce included in a full share (6-9 items)! This share could feed one or two adults, or a family that consistently dines out. These are valued at $26/week.
Weekly payment plans are available.
CSA Pick Up: there are multiple options for pick-up location:
- On-farm (9997 S Wildcat Rd, Molalla) Tuesdays from 4-7pm.
- Silverton (141 Cherry St.) Tuesdays from 4-7pm
Vacation planned? Need to change your pick-up location? No problem. You can easily reschedule your share or change pick-up locations to accommodate your busy life. We don’t want you missing out on the veggies you paid for!
Send Message to listing owner
Diggin’ Roots Farm