Flying Coyote Farm
Flying Coyote is a lovely hybrid of farm and garden where production goals and attention to beauty and detail harmoniously coexist. We grow over 400 different varieties of fruits, vegetables, herbs, and flowers on our 37-acre farm. In addition to produce we have 10 acres in pasture that we rotationally graze, allowing our meat birds, sheep, and pigs access to fresh forage with plenty of room to roam. We are dedicated to using sustainable growing practices as it is our hope to increase the fertility and health of our land through our agricultural practices. In addition to farming we run workshops and host an internship program to connect people to the land, their food, and traditional homesteading skills.
We think a CSA share from our farm is one of the most affordable ways for families and individuals to access fresh and delicious produce. We price our shares below grocery store and farmers market prices which means you end up receiving approximately $835 of insanely fresh produce for your $760 share. Why the price difference? Because your contribution early in the season is that valuable to us. By sharing our risk we make sure our members reap the rewards.
2020 CSA Details
Includes: Vegetables and herbs. Pasture-raised chicken, pork and sauerkraut can be purchased separately.
Season: June – November (24 weeks)
- Tuesdays 1pm-8pm, June – November NE Portland (Cully)
- NE Wygant St and NE 66th Ave NE Portland (Sabin)
- NE Mason St and NE 14th Ave NE Portland (Kerns)
- NE Everett St and NE 27th Ave SE Portland (Belmont)
- SE Belmont and SE 48th
- Flying Coyote Farm – 16261 SE Ten Eyck Rd, Sandy
Produce Share Options:
- Full Share (pick-up weekly): $760 cash/check/SNAP
- Half Share (pick-up every other week): $380 cash/check/SNAP
Send Message to listing owner
Flying Coyote Farm