Does your list of New Years Resolutions include:
- Healthier eating?
- Eating more vegetables?
- Cooking more at home?
- Exploring new foods and recipes?
Join a CSA, and you can check off those resolutions right now. Check, done. Ok, you still have a whole season of cooking and eating to do, but as a CSA member, you’ll:
- Pick up a variety of vegetables (and sometimes fruit) each week.
- Discover new foods & favorites (celeriac, anyone).
- Eat your vegetables each week (because next week you’ll have more).
- Cook more at home (your veggies will be there waiting for you).
- Learn new recipes & become a more flexible cook (your farmer will help with recipes and cooking suggestions).
It may be January, but you can join a farm now. You’ll guarantee your spot (wait too long, and you might end up on a waitlist), and your farmer will appreciate your early contribution. Find a farmer on our list or a CSA pick-up location near you. Questions or comments? Email caylor @ portlandcsa.org. Happy New Year!